TRANSFORM IPHONE 11 & 12 SERIES DEVICES INTO MULTI-CAM STUDIOS
DoubleTake was designed for recording multiple fields of view during live events, concerts, or any situation that requires more than one perspective to capture the moment.
FiLMiC DoubleTake Features
Discrete Mode (Shot/Reverse Shot)
- Instructor and student
- Vlogger and product
- Traveler and locale
- The possibilities are endless…
Discrete Mode (Varied rear lenses)
Discrete Mode also allows you to record with any two available rear cameras at the same time. You can move this PiP around the screen, tap to expand, or swipe it away if it’s distracting, the second video will continue to record.
- Twice the coverage or half the time.
- Matching wide, tele, and ultra-wide shots on the iPhone 11 Pro
- Sync sound, matching white balance and color fidelity
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Composite Mode
- Moveable around screen
- Built in anchor points
- Swipe off screen
- Tap arrow to return
- Edit your composite in real time
DoubleTake + FiLMiC Pro in NYC
FiLMiC DoubleTake Tutorial
- Full frame focus and exposure
- Selectable broadcast frame rates: 24fps, 25fps, and 30fps
- 1080p video at high bitrate encoding for maximum quality.
(Note: 1080p video is the maximum resolution supported by the Apple API for multi-cam capture).
"While FiLMiC Pro is probably the best video app on the iPhone, DoubleTake is probably the most innovative."
"DoubleTake is free and feels like the start of something new."
"DoubleTake is extremely quick and polished."
"DoubleTake unlocks Apple’s awesome multi-cam mode for the iPhone 11."
"DoubleTake is powerful, simple, dope."
"5 stars! I love this, it’s so perfect!"
"The quality is amazing and the app is easy to use. "
"Immediately lives up to FiLMiC Pro’s standard."